Customer success is an area of analytics and business strategy that is growing rapidly. More companies moving to a product as a service (PaaS or SaaS) model are realising that customer lifetime value is more important than a one-off sale or revenue target. Digimasters focuses on creating a data driven strategy around the end to end customer journey. Our strategy involves understanding how features or services are created based on what a customer wants and how the entire customer life-cycle should focus on boosting customer lifetime value, with the aid of analytics to drive and track decision making.
Typical customer success strategy includes:
- How to boost Customer Lifetime Value
- Migrate from a product to a product as a Service (PaaS) company
- Integrating Customer Experience with your digital platforms
- Sales force training and culture change from perpetual to subscription - Dos and Don'ts
- Product ownership prioritisation driven by customer demands instead of short term revenue boosts
- How to move from a data centric data model to a customer centric model which is a pre-requisite for enabling customer lifetime value tracking.
Please check out our Customer Experience - Rescue Management demo.
To find out more please book a meeting.